Monday 1 July 2013

An error, they come in threes and lots of photos to sort out



1 July 2013

And now we are on the slippery slope to New Years Eve ... and possibly a few days away this year ;-)))

What a weekend we've had ... starting with Saturday then ... ... ...

At 5pm I went out to the kitchen to start cocking dinner.  I got it all prepared but our 5 year old cooker decided that it wasn't going to play its part.  Both ovens and grill as well as the four rings, all refused to play nicely.  We checked the fuse box to see if the cooker circuit had blown, nope, it hadn't.  Seeing as we didn't take out the extended warranty with it, we've had to order a new one and have to wait for delivery.  So now we have to hope it won't take long cos we can't afford to eat out or get take aways every day.

Yesterday we went to Kingsbury Water Park for a couple of hours.  Some years ago we went there and got lots of photos of jet bikes racing around one of the lakes, so we decided to have another go.  As we rode around the park I realised that my A77 had devolved a fault; and what fault!  The rear screen has a huge great crack across it.  At least the camera is still recording images, 178 yesterday.  Thing is, I'm not sure how or when this happened.  It's was okay earlier when I cleared the SD card.  I've just been in touch to Sony UK over a repair and the minimum cost is £117.  That's a lot but it will have to be paid so now I have to get it all packed up ready to send off to them.  Good job I still have my A350 here to play with.  Ah well ... ... ...

Again from yesterday, I've somehow managed to twist my back quite badly.  I was hoping we could get down into today but with my back hurting so much with the slightest move, I'm going nowhere!  If the old saying about coming in three is right, then that's the three and we should be safe now.  I hope so.

Jan has pointed out that I made a mistake with the name of the owl in yesterday's photo; it's an eagle owl. not a long eared owl.  Sorry folks, at least you now know.  Since I have well over 200 images to sort out again, I'm looking back to our last trip to Bempton Cliffs for today's photo ... 

an avocet.

And now for a funny ...

Paddy's wife has never had an orgasm so the two decide to go the doctor to find out why.
After a number of tests and questions, the doc suggests Paddy's wife may be over heating during sex. Paddy refuses to buy a fan and decides to get his mate round to waft a towel on them during sex. After 20 minutes of wafting, still no orgasm, and so his friend suggests a swap. "I'Il shag her and you waft the towel'. Paddy agrees and within seconds Paddy's wife is screaming in pleasure and has the best orgasm ever. Paddy turns to his friend slowly and says... 'and that, my old son, is how you waft a f***in towel!'            

No comments:

Post a Comment