Sunday 3 March 2013

A quiet Dorktown Sunday, tired again and horses



3 March 2013

There's not much to tell today really.  Jan is still in the Hussy and has no idea when she is likely to be released.  Part of the problem is the amount of confusion in communication between staff.  Jan's consultant saw her yesterday morning and said that things will go on as they currently are.  At 1.30 a nurse came up to ask about when would she like to be discharged for the weekend.  The weekend doctors had decided she could be released for the weekend.  And here is another problem; even if she was discharged they wouldn't be able to let her go because patients are not allowed to leave before their medication has been sent up from the pharmacy - and that closes at 1200hrs on Saturday!  See what I mean?

It's a nice day out there today but I'm so tired I really don't feel up to going anywhere right now.  In fact I don't really fell up doing much at all.  It's all rather strange really seeing as I am sleeping better than I have done for some time.  Maybe it was tiredness that made me send an email to some guy I don't know but who's email address has somehow got into my address book.  There's nothing vital that can be used by him but I bet he was wondering just what the hell I was on about ;-)))  Anyway, this morning I have managed to get it sent to the right person.  Basically it's about Web of Hate being ready for editing and for a critic and asking for a price.  We'll soon see he ;-)))

I posted a few photos on facebook and flickr yesterday but here's one I really like ... 

a pylon at farm where we but all our birdseed from.  The shot I am really after can't be done just yet cos the field is full of horses and full of mud!  Ah well ...
But thinking about it yesterday I suddenly remembered that for years when we were out in the car and I saw horses in a field I would say to Jan, "Look there, more sausage meat on the hoof!" never thinking that it might actually happen ;-)))     

I suppose I ought to post a funny now ...

I went in to a pet shop. I said, 'Can I buy a goldfish?' The guy said, 'Do you want an aquarium?' I said, 'I don't care what star sign it is.'

No comments:

Post a Comment