Monday 11 March 2013

337 words - all saying nowt much!



11 March 2013

Monday again; we'll go out shopping just after the news at 1pm.  We don't need much at all really but it does get us out of home for a couple of hours.  This flat is great and we love it here but can be a tad too closed in at times.

Jan had a thought last night as to why we are not getting our papers; we had told the girl that we would be away from Wednesday and we had thought of letting her know it was cancelled for now.  We'll leave it as it is for now. 

I'm always buying photo mags and one I bought last month had a word search puzzle in it.  Well, I finished the puzzle OK, cut out the form and it's now sat in a stamped envelope waiting to be posted.  The cut off date is the 13th of March so I need to get it posted today.  Knowing Royal Fail the chances of it getting there in time is pretty slim but I'll try anyway.  Oh yes, the prize is a copy of a Sherrif photo software package.  Why not, owt fer nowt hey ;-)))  And it would be the first time I have won something in a mag compo too!

Yesterday I sat and made an effort to get some more of the new Fred Cooper book written.  I managed 471 words and then gave up cos I just wasn't happy with it.  Later today I will cut and paste those 471 words onto a separate document that can be kept until later when hopefully I can find a use for it.

Well. it's late and I'm, feeling pretty well washed out again, so I've just added the funny and I shall call it a day with that.

I misunderstood my wife the other day when she told me that we each needed to make sacrifices to make our relationship work.
She was less than impressed by the dead goat on our kitchen floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment