Saturday 10 March 2012

Another lazy hazy day or two


10 March 2012
 
I had a lazy day yesterday and didn't do much at all.  Anyway, as it is now 8.30pm I won't be trying to catch up right now. 

Today Jan and I went off down town on our scooters and I got a lot of candid shots while I was out.  There was a jazz band playing in the Rope Walk centre and Jan bought one of their CD's ... pretty good too. - it must be, I can't keep me feet still ;-)))  Here they be ...
 
I shall just a post a few more shots from today as well as The Sages' latest joke.





And from the Sage... A notice at a golg club ...
 

1. BACK STRAIGHT, KNEES BENT, FEET SHOULDER WIDTH APART.
2. FORM A LOOSE GRIP.
3. KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!
4. AVOID A QUICK BACK SWING.
5. STAY OUT OF THE WATER.
6. TRY NOT TO HIT ANYONE.
7. IF YOU ARE TAKING TOO LONG, LET OTHERS GO AHEAD OF YOU.
8. DON'T STAND DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF OTHERS.
9. QUIET PLEASE...WHILE OTHERS ARE PREPARING.
10. DON'T TAKE EXTRA STROKES.

WELL DONE..... NOW, FLUSH THE URINAL, GO OUTSIDE, AND TEE OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment