Saturday 14 April 2012

Bullies, bangs and dead frogs

14 April 2012

Today it’s nice and bright and sunny here in Dorktown.  We have decided against going out though.  Yes, I know we won’t get any new photos by not going but we really don’t feel up to it today.

Yesterday was big DEEEERRRR day for me yet again.  I went to see a GP because it seemed one of my pills were missing.  The GP told me they had been printed so I should have got them.  So I went back to the pharmacist and she had indeed dispensed them.  The pill in question is a ‘water works’ pill and as I have most of my pills pooped into a large tray thing the care homes use, the new one had been added to the tray.  I should have thought of that.  Since I start the months lot last Sunday I have been taking two of them.  One of the side effects of it is that it dries my mouth – and this last week it’s been really bad – no I know why eh.  Like I said, A DEEEEERRRRRR moment indeed.

Our Telegraph has finally arrived so I can now have a read before I carry on … that’s it, I’m back.  So what was there in it of interest?  Front page is dominated by a story of two people arrested over a huge drugs find, 100kilosof cannabis.  Another story inside tells of two brothers who bullied and terrorised residents at mobile home sites in Coventry and Worcester.  These two so-called hard men forced four owners to sell their homes for £1 each; they burned down four others and they caused at least ten residents to move away from the sites to be safe.  They were jailed for 12 and 11 years each and one of them has lost over £700K through the proceeds of crime act, out of which some their victims will be compensated.  I don’t know about ‘some’, they should all be compensation to the full amount of loss plus a large amount for damages too.

As BBC Midlands Today ended on Thursday Nick Owen said that reports were coming in of a loud ‘bang’ being heard and of house shaking in the Coventry and South Warwickshire areas.  Well, now we know what it was.  Two RAF fighters were scrambled to intercept and aircraft that had suddenly given out an emergency call.  We now know of course that the alarm had been triggered by accident in a helicopter.  Not only that, the alarm was one for hijacking and being under attack.  No wonder Crab Air was in a rush then.  The fights were from Coningsby in Lincolnshire and the intercept was over Bath.  That’s a good distance even for supersonic jets to travel.   But I am amazed that they had travel so far.  What has happened to our air cover when jets have to travel so far to do an intercept?  Why aren’t there more stations spread around the UK.  There used to be a lot more.  Of course Daft David and gormless George are cutting back on everything whereas the cancelling of the Trident upgrade would free up almost all of what they wanted save.

Here’s another useless fact for you to ponder on … on this day in 1471 the Yorkists beat the Lancastrians at the Battle of Barnet during the War of the Roses.  I pass on that useful but of info from the Telegraph so that you will sleep soundly in your beds tonight ;-)))

We’re off to Belfast for today’s photo … 

I got this shot a couple of years ago.

A tad long but worth the wait …

A ten year old boy walking along the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him.He walked up to a house of ill repute and knocked on the door.When the Madam answered it,she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted. He said "I want to have sex with one of the women inside,I have the money and I'm not leaving until I do."
The Madam figured,why not,so she told him to come in. Once in she told him to pick which of the girls he would like.  He asked "Do you have any with diseases?"
Of course the Madam said no,but the boy said "I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making it with Amber.So THATS the girl I want."
Since the boy was so adament and had enough money to pay for it,the Madam told him to go upstairs and in the first door on the right.He headed up the stairs dragging the sqashed frog behind him.Ten minutes later he came back ,still dragging the frog,paid the Madam and headed for the door.
As he opened the door,the Madam stopped him and asked "Why did you pick the only girl with a disease?
He said "Well when I get home my parents are going out for a meal,they will leave me with the babysitter.After they leave my babysitter will have sex with me because she has a thing about little boys.Then she will catch what I just caught.  When my parents return,Dad will take the babysitter home,on the way he'll jump her bones,then he will catch the disease.  Then when he gets home from the babysitters, Mum and Dad will go to bed,they will have sex and Mum will get it too.  In the morning,after Dad goes to work,the milkman will call with the milk,he and Mum will have a quicky and the milkman will catch the disease..........and HE'S THE SON-OF-A-BITCH that ran over MY FROG.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment