Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas



25/24 December 2012

Poor Pip-pup ... she had to go see the doggy doc this morning for her second jab; and got two instead.  We had her micro-chipped at the same time.  She came away feeling very sorry for herself.  Jan sat in the back of the car with her because Pip is bit prone to car sickness.  Good job Jan had her there because 
Pip threw up three or four times.  Oh dear ... ... ...

This afternoon we will be heading off to see mother for an hour later this afternoon - in half an hour actually - Damn!!!  I gotta go folks ... ... ...

And went I did go.  By the time I got back here at around 6.30 I was very pleasantly smooth from John Smiths bitter.  We had both forgotten that we had been invited to a birthday party door but one and that's where the Smudges came from.  The thing is, I'd already had a pint of real ale and some strange concoction that Kile's mum had mixed for me.  I've not had so much booze in one day for some time now and I was really feeling it too.

And now it's Crimble Day so 

                 MERRY CHRISTMAS


                                     one and all.    

No comments:

Post a Comment