Monday 23 February 2015

A short one cos I'm KNACKERED again



23 February

By heck folks, it bloody cold out there today. At long last Jan has took delivery of her new car and is off out showing it off. Later I will be going out to as well to do a bit of shopping, and to be honest, just to get me OUT; the cabin fever is really hitting me again today.  However, I need to wait a wee while first while my phone charges. I put on charge before I went to bed last night so I was surprised to find that the battery was flat while at the car dealers this morning. So I put it on charge again when I came in just over an ago. But it hadn’t done anything at all. Oh dear, thunk I, why’s that? Very easy actually, I was using the wrong damned charger! Deeeerrrrrrr … … …

Anyway, its getting late and I think I should finish off and get this tiny effort posted. But before that …

We went into Whetherspoons this afternoon and I tried a bottled beer … and although I finished it, I really didn’t enjoy it at all. It’s just that it’s been so long since I had any ale I think, that I have lost the taste for it.       

No comments:

Post a Comment