Monday 11 November 2013



11 November 2013

Today is actually Remembrance Day but as a nation we observe it on the nearest Sunday. However, in Bed'th they still hold the full day on the 11th. I'm not sure but I think it is the town in the UK to do so. This morning's News  cover yesterday on the front page, just as I would have hoped they would do, and it seems that the whole event was a lot larger than last year. Many more town's folk are turning up to take part, and that is good. I wonder how many will attend at Bed'th today? I shall find out tomorrow.

Whatever the day, I'm finding it hard just to sit here in front of my 'puter, let alone type! Yesterday was pretty much the same too. So it looks like another two days without any NANO being done.

For a few weeks I've fancied watching the film 2012. I knew we have it on DVD but do you think I could find? No bloomin way! So when I noticed that it was on telly over the weekend I recorded it; we've just sat and watched it. Afterwards I got up to have another look for the DVD before I went for pee - and found it straight away. Bloomin getting blind in me old age ;-)))

I finally got to sort out some now photos, here one ... 

A rather nice dog in the Anker the other day.

And today's funny ...

I was in a pub last Saturday night, drank quite a few, and noticed two very large women by the bar. They both had pretty strong accents, so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Ireland?"
One of them snapped back saying, "It's WALES, you friggin' idiot!"
So I immediately apologized and said, "I'm sorry. Are you two whales from Ireland?"

No comments:

Post a Comment