Monday 18 November 2013

Cardiff, drugs and driving



18 November 2013

As I said on Saturday, I did go off yesterday and I had a trip to Cardiff. It's been many years since I last went there and I can't remember too much about it at all. I parked in the city centre and went off me scooter around town. First thoughts were surprised how close to the city centre was the Millennium Stadium was. It's massive too and seems to over shadow a lot of the building around it. What I was hoping for though was to get some shots of Cardiff Docks area and the Welch Assembly building. It's a good job I didn't try to get there on my scooter because I ran down both batteries as it was. It also took me around 15 minutes to find my way there in the car later. I would have stopped but for two reasons; it was raining in the area and I couldn't find any parking spaces. Not my best day out but good enough. Photos will follow later.

We've just sat and watched last week's Tonight show on drug drivers. It's really frightening to see the results of these drivers when the cause an accident. At long last it's now become socially unacceptable to drink and drive; now all that needs to happen is for the same to happen over the drug driving. The sooner the better for me. Of course there will be problems in getting there. There's such a high number of people who would currently test positive simply because of the prescription meds they are on. The trick is to aim the tests at the recreational use of drugs really; but in fact, someone on antibiotics are usually warned not to drink while taking them. If they ignore those warnings then they should be held accountable and be allowed to blame the medication.

A photo of ... 

Seeing as the weather has gone very cold a reminder of the days of summer a couple of years ago; part of the wall of the old town of Alcudia, Majorca.

Funny time ...
A fart is a pleasant thing...
It gives the belly ease...
It warms the bed in winter...
And suffocates the fleas.

A fart can be quiet...
A fart can be loud...
Some leave a powerful...
Poisonous cloud

A fart can be short...
Or a fart can be long...
Some farts have been known...
To sound like a song.....

A fart can create...
A most curious medley...
A fart can be harmless...
Or silent...and deadly.

A fart might not smell...
While others are vile...
A fart may pass quickly...
Or linger a while...

A fart can occur...
In a number of places...
And leave everyone there...
With strange looks on their faces.

From wide-open prairie...
To small elevators...
A fart will find all of...
Us sooner or later.

But farts are not all bad...
It's simply not true...
We must never forget...
No-one can fart better than you!!!!       

No comments:

Post a Comment