Thursday 22 January 2015

Pervs, betrayed trust and a disgraced teacher!



22 January

The pervs are at it again in Dorktown. Over the last week or so kids going to or school or going home from school. Have been followed by adult men. One of the incidents happened just a couple of hundred yards from us when a 12 year old from Higham Lane School was followed. I’m sure that Dorktown is not the only place in the world where this is happening. The worry is that even with all the fuss when a perv is found out, the one person is just one of many others, many of which do not get found.

On the front page of today’s News there’s the story of teacher from Bed’th who is on trial over having sex with a 15 year old girl. That is even worse I suppose seeing as the teacher was in a position of trust, trust that he betrayed in a big way. It’s even worse than that tough. He lied about his qualifications to get the teaching post in three different schools. We don’t know if there are other victims of this pervs attentions. It might well be that the girl he is charged over, actually enjoyed or even wanted it to happen. However, that is no excuse! Sex with anyone under the age of 16 is rape. The teacher knew that yet still went ahead with it, instead of saying no.

We all have the power to say yes or no don’t we. ‘Oh look at that cream cake, I’d like to have that,’ I say often. But I’m a diabetic and I do say one most occasions. However, I do say yes the odd time too. I’m not trying to equate sex abuse with a cream cake, I’m just trying to show where we are all tempted over something at some time. Anyone who gets tempted to have sex with a child needs not only to say no, but to seek help as soon as they can. Sadly not all of them do, and that leaves kids at risk everywhere.

Let me have a look for a photo then … Ah yes … 

Another from Tuesday’s trip to the Merry Hell.

And today’s funny comes from the Sage …

Yesterday I had an appointment to see the urologist for a prostate exam. Of course I was a bit on edge because all my friends have either gone under the knife or had those pellets implanted.
The waiting room was filled with patients. As I approached the receptionist's desk, I noticed that the receptionist was a large unfriendly woman who looked like a Sumo wrestler. I gave her my name.
In a very loud voice, the receptionist said, "YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE; YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?” All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around to look at me, a now very embarrassed man.
But I recovered quickly, and in an equally loud voice replied, “NO, I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION, BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID YOURS.”
The room erupted in applause! DON'T MESS WITH OLD RETIRED MEN      

No comments:

Post a Comment