Monday 26 January 2015

Bloody Computers!!!



26 January

I’m sat in my armchair to write this today. There’s nothing wrong with me and I’m not feeling tired or anything. No, it’s all down to my desktop throwing a fizzy-wit. I closed it down the other day shutdown command that allowed it to do a Windows update at the same time. The next day I fired it up again, and it just won’t boot properly. To say I’m pissed about is an understatement.     

I have been trying to sort it out using the G8 button, but it just will not play fair and do things how it should. I tried again earlier and it’s still not having it at all. At one point I thought I had lost all my work on Bristol Fashion, but I had a vague memory of saving it all to a USB stick, and yes, I did do so. I’ve even saved the main copy of all my blog too, but this ‘ere notebook thingy can’t open it. Ah well … but it does mean that I don’t have access to many photos on here and until I do a search I don’t have my normal source of funnies. Of dear, what do I do.

There have been reports of a young school boy having been abducted from down on the south coast somewhere. A woman from here in Dorktown has been arrested and released on bail over it and a man from somewhere else has also been arrested and released. However, no one seems to know what is behind it, but I read on facebook that the boy concerned has turned up at a police station in Eastbourne. At some time we will find out what it’s all about, but right now, that man and woman will be being plagued for answers that they are probably not able to answer.

A few times I have been asked why I call this town Dorktown; perhaps this will explain it to extent … There’s a letter in today’s News about the updated powers that dog wardens have in fining dog walkers who don’t clean up when their dogs fowl in the local parks. ‘Why can’t we walk our dogs in the parks in the park anymore?’ she whines. The point just hasn’t got through to her has it? She can walk her dog in the park, but she must clean up after it. Perhaps if she can’t that, she really shouldn’t have a dog.

Well, for now I shall leave things for now. Have fun my faithful readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment