Thursday 17 July 2014

The man upstairs, dic-n-ary use and cross status



17 July

We had a rude awaking this morning. At 8.30 there was a load banging going on outside in hour hall way. There are council workers at the flat above us putting installing a new front door. The man above who we had been assured was being evicted after a police raid and a large amount of drugs were taken away, has not been evicted at all. It seems that there was no large amount of drugs but just 10 grams for personal use. He was fined £110 and argued to keep his flat. He is now on a new strict probationary tenancy; we will have to wait and see.

Sat on my book shelf above my computer desk I have hard back editions Oxford English Dictionary along with a Compact Oxford Thesaurus. I’ve never really got on with them for some reason. When they arrived as part of a deal with Folio Books I got rid of my paperback Chambers Dictionary that had been heavily used. So yesterday while I was in Winchester I looked in Waterstones for a new copy. I found a hard back copy but at £40 I carefully put it back on the shelf; I shall make do with what I have.

Were you surprised at the number of paedos the cops lifted in that operation they undertook? I certainly was. What it shows is that there is far more of them active than we know about. The News this morning claims that 11 of the 660 lifted are from Warwickshire.              

The spread of occupations of these men shouldn’t really be a surprise seeing as it’s been reported before that this is a cross status activity. I already know that seeing as a guy who was big friend of our family years ago was jailed twice for attacks on young boys. He came into our family through my brother Dave who said, ‘I’ll bet my life on him being a safe bloke’. We all got that wrong didn’t we? Anyway, this man was a mechanic working for a large transport company. Just lately there has been the row over child abuse at Westminster. See, cross status.

But I wonder how they get their message across to other paedos? The local library has a list and contact details for all the usual hobby/activity/interests within the area. However, they won’t have details of the nearest paedo ring will they! Perhaps that is where the cops should be looking; by breaking that list must surely help.

Although I didn’t really enjoy Bournemouth, the two days did have its highlights. I managed to get around 1500 words of my new Fred Cooper down on paper. Here’s another … 

This giant ball is down on the prom.

And today’s funny …

Two inexperienced hunters went hunting in the woods. Before long they got lost. “Don’t worry,” said the first hunter, “I heard that when you’re lost you should fire three shots in the air that someone should hear you.” They fired three shots in the air and waited a half hour. They tried again another three and nothing happened. Finally they decided they will try it once more. “This better work,” said the second hunter nervously. “These are our last arrows!”

No comments:

Post a Comment