Friday 25 July 2014

Silly games, going out or not and a short blog today



25 July

What a silly game I’ve had this morning! I’m trying to order some shorts for myself from a mail order place. Normally I have no problems with it but today it just won’t let me login. I know I’m using the right details but it still won’t let me in. After a fight it has finally let me in; now I can spend some dosh.

We are both out today with due at the Hussy for and eye test/check-up. I’m due into Specsavers to pick up my new reading specs. I’ve really missed them the last week or two. While I’m out I shall call in to Asda for a bit of shopping. I was looking for Goblet of Fire the next Parry Hotter in the set, but it seems to gone away on hols somewhere. I can’t find it anyway. So that is one item I will looking for in Asda. I need some carrots (and no quips about eyes and carrots please,) and I’ll look for some different lettuce as well.

Sunday is coming up and I’m debating whether to go out or not. I fancy a trip to Cambridge to do a bit more Cooper research; but it’s also a nice place for some really nice photos too. If I keep on like that I will convince mesen to go eh?

This one will be a short one today I’m afraid, so here’s another butterfly photo from Wednesday … 



And today’s funny …

I was still not married at 35, so at every wedding this old aunt of mine always came over and said, “your next!” It made me so crazy, so finally I figured out how to get her to stop bothering me. By the next family funeral I went over to her with a big smile and said, “your next!”

No comments:

Post a Comment