Wednesday 26 October 2016

A waffle ...


26 October


Jan has come out with I was expecting at all. Last October I gave up my driving licence because we though I had Parkinsons coming on. Well, I hadn’t so now Jan has been having a think and has suggested that I apply for it to be reissued. In a way I’ve been expecting it really. On the odd occasion we have had a full day out I’ve noticed she looked very tired.  Our trip to Southampton was too much for her in one day, and I think that has been playing on her mind a wee bit. Just lately we have also been talking about taking up birding again next year, and perhaps that has been worrying her a bit. I have been thinking about it now since Jan mentioned it, but I haven’t actually done anything about it yet, but I suppose I should do now she has mentioned it; we’ll see later.


Kile had a GP appointment yesterday afternoon and Jan took him to that, and ended up waiting for over an hour. Jan finally asked what was going on. The problem was the way his name’s spelling, Kile, not Kyle. If they knew that when the they first booked him, then why didn’t say at the time, or earlier. The practice is in Atherstone, I’m pleased we didn’t use that one. Whatever, we got to keep him an extra night anyway, he’s due to be taken home around 3pm. Peace will return for a week or two. Actually, he’s not a bad lad, well, at least when he’s here he is.


The market is calling out to me right now, but right now there’s a strong wind blowing out there and really don’t fancy trying ride in on my scooter. It gets far too cold for it in a strong wind. Mind you, the Saturday market is much better.


Anyway, I’m waffling again, so I’m off …


Today’s photo …


Part of Coventry city centre.


Today’s funny …


How do you terrify vampires?
You ask them if they would like some garlic with their steak?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment