Wednesday 29 January 2014

29 January

Yesterday I was very tired, too tired to do much at all. This is happening far too often and it was how my brother Dave was at one time. He had blood test done and they found he had an underactive thyroid gland. Three months when I had my bloods done for diabetic clinic they decided that I would have my thyroid test done again, and that is what I have just got back from having done.

It seems that the Hussy will be in bovver again at the end of the financial year with a £10million deficit. They are making all the normal noises about savings being made and none will effect patient care ... ... ...  It's a story we've all heard before but I for one don't believe them. At some point saving are bound to have an effect on patients somewhere along the line, after all, that's why the hospital is there for, to treat patients not to employ people and save money.

On Sunday while out birding I saw a bird that I can't remember seeing before, a tree pipit is what I finally decided it was from my field guide. However, one of the forums I subscribe to runs a year list for its members and the guy who actually runs it has come back to me to say it's around three months early for  tree pipit. Well, I don't know what it was then. The only thing close to what I saw other than what I claimed is a skylark, but there was no sign of the tuft at the back of the head. Sadly I didn't get a photo of it, I shall do better next time!.

You can find photos everywhere ... 

This one was snapped in Dorktown's 99p store a few weeks ago.

The Sage has spoken ...

He was in ecstasy with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved forwards, then backwards, forwards, then backwards again......Back and forth, back and forth....In and Out... She could feel the sweat on her forehead, between her breasts and trickling down the small of her back.
She was getting near to the end...Her heart was pounding....Her face was flushed....
Then she moaned, softly at first, and then began to groan louder. Finally, totally exhausted, she let out an almighty scream and shouted......
 

'Ok, Ok!!! I can't park the car!!! You do it, you smug bastard!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment