Monday 23 July 2012

Planes, Kile and a grumpy old bear

23 July 2012

Jan is at the hospital today so I took Kile over to the air museum at Coventry Airport.  He enjoyed it more I think when he was sat in the pilots seats in a Vulcan and Argos.  Trying to find the airplane with the pointiest nose was next   on his agenda.  After that it was to the shop to look at the toys.  Do you really need to ask?  Of course he got one and he chose one of those alien egg thingys.  The things kids like today ... ... ...

After that we went off to PC World cos I managed to break my mouse mat - yes, you did read that correctly.  I broke my mouse mat!  See, it was all curling up on two of the corners so I tried folding them back ... opps ... the surface picture broke right across the thing.  Of dear ... £7.99 a new one in the shape of a green apple ... without any corners though hopefully it won't curl up this time ;-)))  I also bought some stuff for Jan too but I can't say what here in case she reads this on her Blackberry ;-))) 

So we have a couple of days of summer at last.  We should make the most of it I think.  It's certainly hot there today.  We're hoping for a full day out tomorrow; Kile is asking about the sea side.  Shell Island is probably where we will end up.  We used to go camping there and have always liked it.  We'll see. There'll be lots of photos where ever we go.  I'm down loading 63 from yesterday and today so I have a new one for here. 

As usual not all the 63 shots are useable but this one Jan and Kile is ... 
And so is this one ...


The funny is great ...

A man wakes up one morning to find a bear on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Bear Removers." He calls the number, and the bear remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes.
The bear remover arrives, and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean old pit bull.
"What are you going to do," the homeowner asks?
"I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and knock the bear off the roof with this baseball bat. When the bear falls off, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The bear will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van."
He hands the shotgun to the homeowner.
"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner.
"If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog!"    

No comments:

Post a Comment