Tuesday 19 June 2012

Hospitals, scooter rides and locked cars

19 June 2012

We have a nice bright sunny day today here in Dorktown and very welcome it is too.  Jan is still doing hospital stuff today.  We've already been over to the Walsgrave in Coventry and Jan is going to the Hussy to have a heart monitor removed sometime after 1pm.  I shall get off down town on me scooter and with me camera to see if there's anything worth snapping at.  I've just got the scooters out of the shed so we can go out when we are ready. 

We got five more boxes packed yesterday and it won't be long before we are ready for the move next Wednesday.  The main items to get moved really are the furniture, the rest of the stuff we can come back and sort out later as we can.  One of my major problems right now is filling in a form from the legal team handling the sale of this house.  Most of it is done, all I really need now is the address of Virgin Media that is asked for and a contact phone number.  And I'm having problems getting both of them right now.  What a pain Virgin is at times.   Our shredder will be getting some use before long too.

Today's photo then ... 

is one I got last year while Jan was driving north on the M5.  It's worked quite well I think.

And another blonde funny, last for a long time - I promise ...

Two blondes were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their car with a coat hanger.
First Blonde:
"I can't seem to get this door unlocked!
Second Blonde:
Well you better hurry up. It's starting to rain and the top is down
       

No comments:

Post a Comment