Sunday 4 December 2011

Website building

4 December 2011

As if a cooked kitten isn't bad enough, today I read a report in the Sunday Express of a couple arrested and then released on police bail after their one month baby boy was taken to hospital with multiple injuries including broken ribs, collar bone, arm and internal injuries consistent with having been raped.  And these people are now walking the streets again?  It's time we had new justice system, this time called the Victim Justice System!!!

Last night I set up an account with 1.2.3.Reg to build a website.  I also bought a domain name for it and that will be janronland.com  It will eventually be a home for Jan's painting to be displayed as well as photos from both of us.  I will also place the first couple of chapters on my novels on there too.  I'm hoping that it will grow as time goes on and we add our photos and I add more new story starts.  Next thing I need to do is to find out how to widen its readership.

Jan is off to church again this morning ... now what sort of mischief can I get into while she is out ... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment