Sunday 7 August 2016

The unholy trinity


7 August



Our world is on a mess, we all know that of course, but did we get here? It can be summed up in just one word, GREED! All forms of greed too and not just for food or money. Right at the very top of the greedy tree are our politians whose greed for power and all it brings with it cause and allows the others to become entrenched in our lives. That is how the sociologists and political correctness regiments came into being. Would these two groups of self-seeking cretins have survived in the 18th or 19th centuries? Of course not, they had their own battles to fight and I for one wouldn’t want to go back to those times.



Here in the UK we have kids running riot day and night, viscous 10 and 11 year olds who miss school to terrorise their streets. This happens pretty much across the country. When parents try to do anything about such behaviour, the kids complain to police or social workers and it’s the parents who get it in the neck for not being in control of their kids. They ask what they can do control them and told, ‘you need to negotiate with your child so his behaviour remains acceptable’. Oh really … did negotiation help in 1939? Or Korea in 1950? In 1982 in the Falklands? 1989/90 in Iraq? All negotiations do is to instil the idea that problems can talked away and that makes the unruly think they can do what they like and talk their way out of it later.



Let me tell you a story of a 35 year old man, who on his 16th birthday walked into home from school, threw his school bag across the room and said something like; I’m 16. You can’t tell me what to do or when to do it. You can’t take my telly of me, stop me banging my bedroom door or having as many friends in here as I want. If I want to smoke in here and you can’t stop me. If I want to drink in here you can’t stop me. In fact, now, I can do what I want when I want and there’s nothing you can do about it.’ So much for negotiation then!



That incident happened in the March. Coming up Easter that year he was permanently expelled from school for threatening a teacher, a much smaller man that the boy was. He found a place on a course and one of the first things taught are Health and Safety, a vital item in any work place. There he heard about a condition called ‘arc-eye’ (it’s something welders need to be careful of.) A short time later he got a placement on a cookery class; within days he had a ‘stinking head cold and it isn’t right to work in a kitchen like that.’ The split between him and his parents followed soon after he stopped going to the college, days actually.



He got up and said he was going out. His told him if he was well enough to go out he was well enough to go to work. The boy throw a wobbler and out. He was warned as he went out his stuff would be on the lawn out front if he did go out. He swore at his dad and out he went. He returned a few hours later and found his all his stuff in black bags on the lawn and the door locked and bolted. So much for trying to negotiation eh?



And what of political correctness then? And here it is where this anger is from. Yesterday I saw and item on Facebook about Stockport council ordering an ex-British soldier to remove his national, English and Union flags from outside his house. This is probably not a recent item but it does show up the problem we have in the UK. Christmas is no longer celebrated in Birmingham, no, now it’s the Festive Holidays and all references to Christmas are removed. In the work place employees are no longer allowed to call their female colleagues Love or darling or any other such name/term. But I wonder, are we men still allowed to call each mate though? Ah well …



There are so many instances where the PC mob get involved that it’s hard to decided where to look really. There is no area of life where PC doesn’t reign supreme, even within our political masters and sociologists are hog tied by it. And so over all we are browbeaten and bully by the small numbers of the unholy trinity of politians, sociologists and PC busybodies. When will we stand up to these morons and take our country back?



I’m about shattered again so please forgive me for giving up here. I should have done so 30 minutes ago at least. I shall post as and when I feel up to it for now.                      


No comments:

Post a Comment