Saturday 7 May 2016

Another shortie


7 May



I’m late today, I know; that is because we went out to Kingsbury for a few hours. We had a good time there, even if we got well and truly soaked through when we got caught in a thunder storm. Now we are dried off and warmed up and decent cuppa in us, we all feel a heck of a lot better. I am really pleased with my photo count today, 368, that’s the most I’ve ever done in one day; no idea yet how many will be worth keeping though. They won’t be ready for today though, tomorrow hopefully.   



Kile is teaching me portion size. Yeah, I know! Basically, he won’t take food just because it’s offered, we’ve no problem with that at all. I have always tended to bigger eyes than tummy, add in being a lazy, hasn’t been of any help to me. Top and bottom is that I have been cooking far too much for us, so I am now having to cut back on that. See, he’s teaching about portion size. However, getting him to have a drink can be a real pain.



So, that’s it for today I’m afraid but here’s todays photo …

Another from Coventry the other day.



Today’s funny …



Knock knock,
Who's there?
Maggot.
Maggot who?
Maggot me this new shirt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment