Thursday 14 July 2011

Yet another senior moment

14 July 2011
There are times when I wonder what it happening to me.  Take this morning for instance.  We had a phone call asking us for the tracking number of a parcel I had to send back to the suppliers.  The post office receipt was upstairs and I had to go off an get it, no problems there then.  But when I got back downstairs Jan was still sat there holding the phone and I suddenly thought, “What are you doing here on Sunday morning, you should be at church!”  Opps ... its Thursday, not Sunday!  Deeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So what do I do for the rest of today then?  Go down town, nahhh ... over to Coventry for a few hours, maybe; Brum, nahhh; I know I’ll stay in and write some of House of Pain or just have a lazy day and sit and read.   

 Ahhh ... a very nice lsice of coffee cake at Slimbridge WWT HQ.



Me and my girl Cindy-pup


Look at this one then ... The Boss allowed me some money once ;-)))
We drove past this truck at the start of the A14 just off the M6 one time when we were on our way down to Ipswich to see Jan's sister.  It had just started raining too so this trucker was about to have some fun ;-)))


This monster is an ex millitary Dutch truck that had been converted into a caravanette type of thing.  We were on holiday in the Highlands when I snapped this.



Brum Market some time ago

That'll do for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment