Monday 25 July 2011

Today's Monday, today's Monday ... ... ... ... ...

25 July 2011

Yesterday we had a lie-in.  Once I was ready I went off to Brum for a ride around and I got a few nice photos which I will post later.  I bought a different photo-mag yesterday, one I haven’t had before, Digital SLR.  No idea why I haven’t bought it before but I enjoyed it.  From reading it I took the risk and moved my Sony alpha 350 from the auto-white balance to day light and it made a great difference to my photos.  All I have to do now is to remember to do more often ;-))) 

On my way to Brum I called in to PC World to have a look at some new laptops.  This one is OK but it’s very slow and takes ages to anything if I have two separate applications open at the same time.  I saw so very nice ones, one had 8gig of memory, 1.5 terabit hard disc and the news i7 sandy bridge processor – a snip at £1200.  I thought I might have two, one for and one for the Boss.  Then I remembered my boat hadn’t come in yet ;-)))    
On Saturday evening I post our camping gear on eBay.  We are not able to erect  any more, far too painful for us.  It sold last night and will be collected on Wednesday evening ... if they can get parked that is!

What have I done today?  Well, I did some reading of the local rag.  I had lunch.  I did some more reading.  I helped sort out some of the camping gear, forgot just how much there was – I hope they are happy with their purchase!  I did some more reading.  I tidied the kitchen a bit.  I did some more reading.  Oh yes, I then posted a couple of questions on bulletin boards I subscribe to.  What else?  Oh yes, more reading!  As you can see, a lazy day.       

No comments:

Post a Comment