Saturday 23 July 2011

No seaside today ...

23 July 2011
Well, we were on our way to Shell Island but Kile (yes, it is spelt right, or at least how his mum wanted it spelt!), suddenly said, Grandma, I feel sick.”  As it was I was just puling into a cafe we normally stop at on our way up there – and the torrent started – all over Kile, the kiddie seat, the blanket covering the main seat ... and what a mess it was.  After that he wanted to come back home, so here we again ... ah well.  But that’s twice now we have taken him out in my Golf estate and twice he’s been sick.  We’re wondering if it’s just that car.  He isn’t sick on Jan’s Doblo so we will have to stick to that one I suppose. 

I’m having a brew now and then later empty the car off all the stuff  were taking with us and then I shall go off down town to see if I can get any decent photos and maybe, just maybe have a pint or three ;-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment