Tuesday 26 July 2011

Today's Tuesday ...

26 July 2011

... if you didn’t already know it ;-)))  Anyway, I had a trip into Dorktown today and had another really nice pint of real ale in the Felix Holt in Stratford magazine which I hoped would point me in the way of building a web site ... oops, got that wrong then!  So what else have I been up to?
 
Well, according to Writers Forum we writers should try to write something every day.  Does answering an email for the Rochdale sage count?  Well I did so, so I’m counting as such.  We have ordered a camcorder but it hasn’t arrived yet.  Then I thought, “Hang on a mow – my little Nikon does movies.”  So I had a play with it and it works a treat!  As I rode down town on me mobility scooter I had a go and recorded the houses opposite us.  And guess what, that worked too.  It won’t be wasted either cos when I get my second book House of Pain finally published I will use that clip as part of an ad-video to go YouTube.  The story actually starts along there see.  And another guess what?
 
As I was heading off home I nearly ran over a young lass with me scooter ... and I nearly jumped up and gave her a big hug ... she was just how I imagined one the twins right at the start of the story.  I’ve told my Domestic Supervisor and she wasn’t too happy at all.  You know, one time I joked with her about going down town to see me girl friend and she said, “Oh good.  She can bloody well have you then.  Give me some peace!”  No understanding these gels is the guys ;-)))

Don’t know about you folks but I get all sorts of stuff appear on my Google mail page when I open the inbox.  Today there was a recipe for Spam and broccoli cheese pasta.  What a waste of broccoli!  Which brings me to what I’m going to have for dinner tonight.  I fancy sausage, egg n chips or egg sausage n chips or chips egg n sausage or chips sausage n egg ... but one thing I am sure of, no bloody SPAM!!!   

I could me a chicken curry suppose.  Or I could take a hobble to the Chinky take away at the bottom of the street.  Oh dear, all these choices ... what a hard life I lead ;-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment