Tuesday 25 November 2014

Kids, thanks but no thanks, Skying and an expensive holiday we can't afford.



25 November

Kids, who’d have ‘em eh? For years I just couldn’t get on with them at all; in fact, I hated the little brats. They were fine when they were tucked up in bed fast asleep. The ones I hated most of all were the screamers and moaning criers, which always seemed to find following me around. I was in WH Smiths one day when one began screaming so badly I had to leave the shop it was getting to me so badly. I had a really bad headache after that one, so bad I had to go back of home. But the thing is, when they were screaming or crying, all I wanted to do was get away from them, even so, I couldn’t hurt them.

So I can’t understand why so many men love them so much they go out of their way not just to be near them, but to actually be in contact with them. How can they do that? It gets worse though doesn’t it? They use that contact to sexually abuse them. The thought makes me shudder, it really does. But why do they actually want to do it? As bad as it is for the kids being abused, it can’t be all that comfortable for the abusers themselves. Maybe the answer to stopping them, is to not only castrate them, but to de-cock them too. Then you preserve the cut off bits and fit them into a something to worn in full view around their necks. Everyone will know what they are then won’t they! Enough of that …

Jan is Skyping her sister Trish who lives in Thailand; it’s a weekly arrangements with them. Trish keeps dropping hints about us going over there, as much as I fancy visiting the place, it’s just far too expensive for us. I suppose we will make it one day, we’ll see. That’s it, they hung up now, and the quiet has returned ;-)))

Today’s photo then … 



Fancy a ride?

Today’s funny is another cartoon … 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment