Sunday 28 February 2016

Bloody W10 again!


28 February



It seems that for the last few days I’ve had me sleeping head on, not me blogging head; that is why there hasn’t been any blogs posted on here for the last few days. This has happened because the three blogs on my Blogger Dashboard have got mixed up and I have been posting them here … http://birderronindorktown.blogspot.co.uk/  instead of here. Like an idiot I had noticed that the title had changed but I just never thought any more of it. They are still there if want to have look at them.  I stopped posting to that one in 2013 and I should really delete at some time.



Right now I’m having the same major problems with W10 as I had before just after I bought this machine. Because of that I can’t get any funnies to post and every time I try clicking a link within a webpage, all it’s doing to bringing up a load of ads from so many companies for services I’m not interested in, gambling sites being a regular one. So for now I think my posts will be rather sporadic, and I apologise for that. Please be patient with me as I battle this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment