Friday 11 November 2011

Peace is shattered

11 November 2011

Number 1 grandson has arrived for the weekend - so peace is shattered.  I have done enough on NaMo to be able to leave it for the weekend without causing too many ripples.  Straight away he's gone off and set up the Wii for him and grandma to play.  I don't see any fun in it at all and have never tried any of the games machines.  A card game on me PC is enough!

So then, Remembrance Day again.  My medals from my army days were stolen when the house was burgled some years ago.  It is today that I miss them most.  I'm not sure I can get them replaced but one day I shall get my head around to trying at least.

I'm fancying a run over to Leicester tomorrow.  It's been ages since we went there.  They have a very good covered market there that's worth a visit if you're in the area one Saturday.  I should get some nice photos over there too. 

There's not a lot going on around here just now.  Sad enit?

No comments:

Post a Comment