Thursday 24 November 2011

Not a lot happening today ...

24 November 2011

There's not a lot happening around Dorktown again today according to the News.  There was a car smash in Bed'th where a guy had to be cut out of the car but two passengers got out and ran off.  That makes you wonder if it was a stolen car I suppose.

I was out on my scooter trying out the sensor after it had been cleaned.  Here's two of the shots I got ...

The Jailhouse wive bar is well named as it used to be the cell block for the old cops shop in Dorktown.  The smaller house next door was the superintendants house, now a Christian Book Shop and cafe.


 The old cop shop, now Yorkshire Bank with Social Services use part of it too.


 


I didn't do many at all yesterday.  The light was flat and dull as you can see from just those two shots.  Not at all good for photography.  Not good for keeping hold of cloves either,  I managed to lose mine somewhere around town.  It was cold too.  Ah well.

My NaNo effort managed to grow by 1600 words yesterday but I gave up on it when I realized I was waffling and just filling in word for the word count.  I stopped at that point.  I'll see later how I get on.  There's only 6000 words to go to finish it and it would be a waste not to do so.  On top of that I'm in the middle of reading through the second proof copy of House of Pain and I'm still finding errors.  The worst one so far is a complete blank page where I had formatted it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment