Monday 31 October 2011

Abd abother Monday starts another week

31 October 2011

Dorktown News this morning leads with yet another death.  This time a 52 year old man has been found lying in the street with head an pelvic injuries and rushed off to hospital where he died.  Another man has been arrested and released on police bail.  The centre pages were taken up with a report of the Trafalgar Day parade of sea cadets through the town centre ... and very smart they all looked too.

Tomorrow is the start of the NaNoWriMo.  The object is to write a 50,000 word novel in one month.  I have the start of mine already planned out - and by start, that's what I mean - if it stretches to 500 words I'll be lucky!  My other main work is Happyman and the last time I sat doing that I caught myself writing waffle and I'm not happy with at all and I don't seem able to go any further with it.  I hope I can get on better with NaNo. 

We had Kile for overnight on Friday.  He had to be back early Saturday afternoon to go to a Halloween party ...
 






 ... as you can see, he really is a little monster!            

No comments:

Post a Comment