Friday 7 October 2011

Dorktown in pics

7 October 2011

Today I'm posting a few shots of Dorktown I took last week when it was nice and sunny.  Now it's cold and drab and I'm not going out to do any shots of what it looks like now. 
This last one is titled Another Dream Machine.  Why?  Well, I could never ride one no matter much I iwuld like to try to.  I bought a push bike a couple of years ago and the first time I went out on it was also the last time.  My balance is shot!  I felt so unsafe on it I got off and walked it back home.  So machine like the one here is well out of my reach now.
 
We were hoping to go up north tomorrow but the weather doesn't look very promising.  The reason we want to go up there is that eventually we will be moving up there once we are free of Dorktown.  Anyway, Trish Jan's sister has moved into a new pub in Ringway down near the New Forest so we'll be going down there instead.  We've not been down there before so the cameras will be with us and we are hopeful for some good shots of a new place for us.  All my images are on my flicker page if you are interested.  As with a lot of flicker there's a lot of dross there.  I record pub signs, buses, ships, planes and all sorts of weird stuff like that.  But there are some very good images on there too.  Here's the link ...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15764683@N00/

Your comments would be welcome.     

No comments:

Post a Comment