Friday 25 November 2016

Another shorty


25 November


Jean-Paul Sartre once said, ‘Three o’clock is always to late or too early for anything you want to do.’ Well, I’m finding that 10.45 is too. That’s two mornings on the trot we’ve been that late getting up. It makes me angry and frustrated even on the odd occasion it happens, but two day’s on the trot? Oh do come on … … …


Jan was called to collect Kile from school yesterday because he’d managed to bang his head playing football. I always knew that silly game was dangerous. Anyway, he had to go up to A&E to be checked out and they gave him the all clear. At least he’s stopped feeling sick now but his headache is still there and he’s still giddy. We’re due to have him here until Sunday, but with his carer group on Monday again, I’m not sure what is happening. It tends to change as we go through the day.


I’m not sure about Kile but I’m not feeling all that bright right now, so I’m cutting this one short again. Today’s photo …


Maxi in close up. He’s not out of focus either, that is how his wing feathers look.

No comments:

Post a Comment