Saturday 7 January 2012

Market Day

7 January 2012

We have the boy this weekend ... he's sat quietly for once in the front room playing on a games machine he had from Crimble.  He's not a bad lad at all - just a normal 7 year old boy and we love having him; but tell yer wot ... come termora we'll be glad to see him go home ;-)))  Jan is taking him off to a place called Wacky Warehouse at Bermuda just outside town later today just to get him out for a bit.  I'm sure I will find something naughty to get up to ;-)))

It's Saturday again so no News but the Telegraph has a story of some sicko stealing flowers from graves in Canley in Coventry.  How low can anyone get?  The front page story is of a drunken man getting on a bus and trying to force the bus driver to let him drive home.  He pleaded not guilty to start with claiming he was too drunk to remember what he was doing.  Oh really?  And that is an excuse?  He eventually changed his plea at court and got the normal slap on the wrist. 

Another story came to us yesterday from Kile's mum.  Apparently a friend of hers had a laptop stolen when his house was burgled.  He then saw one being advertise so went off to buy it.  When he got there it found that it was his own laptop.  Understandably in my eyes he beat up the two guys trying to sell the laptop, one of them being someone we know.  The story went on to say that the one bedroom in the house is chock full of what looks like stolen goods.  I have to be honest and say that I'm not surprised the one we know is still an active thief; he's always been the same. 


This wheel I got in Belfast a couple of years ago.  I liked the contrast between the straight angular shapes of the wheel and the branches and single cloud.  Hope you like it too.

So with Jan and Kile off to Wacky Warehouse just what am I going to be doing today then.  One thing for sure is that it won't include any real ale.  I am hoping to get out soon and get some new photos.  By the look of the trees from the kitchen window it looks quiet windy out there so I'll have to see how I get on.  Tomorrow is meant to be a day out for me but I'm still not sure where to go.  I do fancy London but I also fancy going and doing some birding too.  I could go to London and do some birding I suppose ;-)))  Oh the choices we have to make ... no wonder me ed erts ... ... ...        

No comments:

Post a Comment