Friday 2 September 2011

It's been a good break

2 September 2011

Friday night and we are due to head off home tomorrow.  We have needed the break and we've enjoyed it.  Our hotel is the Fairway Hotel, 34-36 Hull Road, Blackpool.  Some of the reviews of it on Trip Advisor are not so good but in my opinion it's the very best BnB we've stayed in.  Depending on weather we'll drop off in Southport for a spot of birding before hitting the M6 south.

While we've been up here we've been looking at few properties and we've seen some very nice ones.  Not time to move yet but it's something else to look forward too.
 
I haven't done much writing while I we've been up here but I had started reading the new issue of Writing Magazine.  It amuses me though.  I've been buying and reading it for some time now and in every issue I've read about how we writers must strive and strive to be accurate and correct in all areas - "Your readers won't forgive you if make any.  But the amount of mistakes I find in its pages are in silly numbers.  Perhaps they have got past the point that where accuracy matters?  A quick email is due methinks ;-)))

To be polite - I'm knackered; I've a pint of Carling to finish and this to post.  So I'm folks.  Normal service will resume soon.    

No comments:

Post a Comment