Friday 9 September 2011

Friday morning ...

9 September 2011

Grandson # 1 

... is due to be collected from school this afternoon and he will be staying for 2 'sleeps' as he puts it.  Jan will take him to church on Sunday and he'll go home later in the afternoon.  I was hoping to go off for the day on Sunday on one of my normal rides out to see what mischief I can get into but the weather forecast is not looking good - so I'm staying in.

Jan has decided what car she will be going for.  On Monday we'll be test driving a Citroën C3 Picasso and she's getting very excited by it all.  We have tried a number of cars but the Citroën stands out by miles.  We liked the Zafira we had before but Jan decided against it because of the position of the peddles, too high by a good amount.  Fiat Doblo now has an advanced payment of £699, so that's out.  All the other's failed for one reason or another and she will be going for Frog1. 

So there we are then, not much today and I doubt if I will get to do anymore this weekend now.  So have a good one dear readers ... ... ... ...           

No comments:

Post a Comment