Tuesday 9 October 2012

House sale, mixologist and some gingernuts



9 October 2012

I've just got back in from a ride into town.  It was quite pleasant really - and no break in the Willy White either.  I did call in to see the estate agent and it seems that the house buyers solicitor dragging his feet over his side the sale.  I won't be giving them much longer before I pull out of it and put the house back on the market.  I do know that buyer is certainly very desperate for it to go through so hopefully a call from the buyer to his solicitor will be enough for him to get quicker.

What did you think about the news of that 18 year old girl drinking a cocktail with liquid nitrogen in it?  It sounds like death in a glass to me.  A barman was  interviewed over it and under his name is had the title 'mixologist' - the Word spell checker pick it out too.  Have you ever such a load a crap?  Some PC busy body sticking their big nose into things again I suppose.

The true blue Tories have come out with another one without thinking it through.  They are saying that there will be a new law which allows home owners to be able to defend their property if they are burgled and won't face charges.  Knowing that the burglars will now strike first and not bother thinking about things at all.  The escalation in violence in a burglary will now increase out of all proportion.  What Daft Dave say then?  I bet he won't accept that it has happened because his change in the law!

Today's photo then ... 

is of Richmond Castle walls.

And thanks to the Rochdale Sage we have ...

Prince Harry says to The Queen
"I say Nanny, I can't find my personal packet of ginger biscuits - have you seen them?"
The Queen says "No dear, I'll ask your grandfather."
"Philip - Have you seen Harry's gingernuts?"
Prince Philip replies "I think the whole bloody world has seen them by now, Liz!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment