Monday 24 March 2014

An update on Jan and a good feeding



24 March

At long last I have been able to get back onto me 'puter, first time since last Friday. Jan has been my main interest over the weekend though and she seems to be doing OK but is still having problems with swallowing. When she can overcome that will be when she can come home. At the moment she is being fed through a nasal tube. It's better than nowt but not ideal. She has been to the Walsgrave this morning for a scan of some sort and that seems OK but she has been told she needs to start using an ankle splint ... strange that, what does a stroke have to do with her ankle I wonder? Ah well ... ... ...

In the centre of town there's one of those 'all you can eat' Chinese places and I've always wanted to try it. On Saturday evening I did just that. The cost was £13.99 for a tree course meal, but you could just take what you wanted as you wanted. Some people I saw were really going daft at it. One guy went up at least three times for the main course part alone; no idea how many sweets he had. Thing is, I'm a sucker for the rice and I went up twice but had different choices each time. It was all very nice, however, I had a half of San Migel and that added £3.50 to the bill, now that was expensive! At least I've been there and that itch has now been scratched.

I'm sorry this is another short one, but I have a lot on my mind right now, so here's today's photo ... 

Penguins at Chester Zoo.

And today's funny ...

Teacher asks the kids in class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Billy says, "I wanna be a billionaire, have a beautiful bitch on my arm, give her a Ferrari, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel the world, a 200 ft yacht, an infinite visa card and I wanna shag her 3 times a day..."

The teacher, in shock, ignores the boy and turns to little Nancy and asks, " What about you dear?"
"I wanna be Billy's bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment