Thursday 9 February 2012

Another quickie

9 February 2012

Here it be, 1545hrs according to me 'puter clock and we still haven't had on the white stuff!  I'm not complaining about that, I just Ms Oza would get things right for once.  Anyway, I popped to town to get a wee bit of shopping and just got back.  Now I'm nice and warm and we're in for the weekend - so the weather can do its worst as far as I am concerned.  Having said that, I might get out on me scooter later and see if I can get a few photos of it all.

The cops have reacted to the rumours about the woman who was found dead having been attacked by a dog.  She wasn't they now say, so her death is still a mystery.  Dorktown council is getting rid of some of its workers but no details have been released.  Other than that Dorktown goes on as normal.

I wish I had paid more attention at school.  I can't remember anyone saying during PE that I would be able to earn £6 million a year just to stand around and watch 22 grown men kick a bag of wind around a field.  Perhaps the bus was late morning or it was one of the days I forged a note from me dad to say I was ill and can't do PE.  Whatever, nice work if you can get it eh?

While I was out I bought a Daily Express cos there the story of 8" of snow expected.  I wonder who made the measurement?  Perhaps their editor has been looking in hope at the mirror again.  Rarry Hednap has got off, I'm not sure how I feel about that, he's another big earner doing as little as possible for it.  And Beckham says he's only got three friends ... all together now ...  nah, I won't bother.  With all his dosh who needs friends anyway?  He could of course buy them in if he really needs any more.

I've not done any writing again for the last few days so I'm cutting this one short too.

Today's photo is of Cleethorpes Pier I got a shot off a couple of years ago.      

No comments:

Post a Comment