Tuesday 3 May 2016

Shortie ...


3 May



We are off out soon, off to Coventry as we had planned before. So this one will be mega short.



That letter from SSE I wrote about last Saturday is being reported to Trading Standards. After a call to the council, followed by another to SSE, I am really no further forward with it. First off SSE said we were their customers, once challenged on that they back tracked to say they had the wrong address. As far as I am concerned, it is con to get people to change suppliers, hence a call to Trading Standards later today when we get back home.



Today’s photo …

Coventry Cathedral; I’m hoping for some better shots today.  



Today’s funny …



A police man pulls over an old man driving on the freeway and said "Mister, did you know your wife fell out of the car half a mile back?" The old man said, "Thank god, for a moment there, I thought I was going deaf!"

No comments:

Post a Comment