Friday 4 January 2013

The Hussy, a bully and new software



4 January 2012

The Hussy leads the news in this morning's News; according to story they have hit their highest level on the Patient Safety Thermometer having reached a 98% level.  I wonder how many other folks here in Dorktown didn't even know there was such a thermometer?  What does it relate to? Well, it seems to relate to inpatients and records such things as pressure sores, falls and so on; but there's no mention of MRSA or C-Diff - or even noro-virus either!  Strange that ... ... ...

Dorktowners are being urged to recycle their waste and rubbish.  The call is because it's been estimated that household rubbish increases by 30% over the Crimble period.  It sounds a good idea to do so and I too would encourage as many as possible to recycle as much as possible.  But hang on a minute ... we live in a flat and aren't given the opportunity to do so.  I've just rang the so-called hot line number and got an answer machine - some hot phone eh?  I've left a message and I'll see how long it takes for them to get their fingers out and actually do something!

On 2 January I ordered a copy of Photoshop Elements 11, it's just arrive this morning.  Not bad service that is it?  I'm off down town shortly for a go with the A77 which I still haven't managed to do properly.  I'm hoping that I will be able to get it to read my Sony RAW files as it claims to be able to do.  We'll soon see.  Also later today Jan will be going off to collect Kile for the weekend.  That should be fun; his face lit up when I mention going birding last time I saw him.  So with luck we shall get him out for birding trip tomorrow for a few hours, probably Kingsbury Water Park but we'll see.

We sat and watched The Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night, not a bad movie at all.  Have you ever had the feeling that a guy who plays a bully/know all/spoiled brat in a film seems not to trying to act all that much?  Well, I felt that about Tom Fellton when who played Mallfoy in the Parry Hotter films.  Well, he is in the film we watched last night.  And yet again he plays a bully but this time he is one of two keepers in a apiary.  Of course he learns the error of his ways later in the film (I say it that way so I won't spoil it for you!), but it's well worth film to watch. 

So now I have get ready to go out but before I do I offer ... 

Jan, in pixel-packing mode.

And today's funny ...

Superman was feeling bored after a long day of crime fighting  and wanted to go out and party, so he called Batman to ask if he wanted to go to a club and pick up some girls.  Batman said Robin was ill and he had to look after him.  A little disappointed, superman called spider man to see if he fancied a few beers. Spider man told him he had  date with Cat women. 
As a  last resort, Superman flew over to Wonder woman's apartment to see if she was free. As he landed on her balcony, he saw wonder women naked on the bed with her legs open Superman  thought to himself: 'I'm faster than a speeding bullet. i could be in there, have s*x and be out again before she knew what was happening'.  So superman did his super thing in a split  second and flew off happily.
Meanwhile on the bed, Wonder women said: 'Did you hear something?'
'No said the Invisible man, but my a** is killing me!'            

No comments:

Post a Comment