Sunday 8 December 2013

Only one head each, NANO work still on going and did I see it correctly



8 December 2013

How daft can a couple get with only one head each? On Friday I wrote about a 50th wedding do we have been invited to. We got ready and drove over to the venue and went in. Oh dear ... wrong date ... it's not until next February, not last night!  Ah well, such is life I suppose.

I've been working on and off on my NANO novel; just reading it through and adding bits and changing as and where I see it should be done. It struck me that all my writing is done on a left aliened Word doc. But if you look at any book or magazine they are formatted so that both edges of text are aliened. OK, but how do you do that? I copied and pasted a chunk of text to new document and tried to change it but couldn't get it to work. So now I have to play about with it some more later today and tomorrow. I'll get it done eventually.

And on my novel lines, I have found out that some of them are not appearing on Amazon as both Kindle and POD paperback books. That is something else I shall have to deal with pretty soon. The next step then is to start looking at marketing them while at the same time keep writing more stories. I'm also thinking of going to visit the local writing circle too, just to find out what they get up to and so on.

Going back to last night ... we ended up in the Anker and not long after us a man came in with his two daughters, about 5 and 7 year olds. The younger one was a real bossy little madam to be honest. But I was sat looking around the room and watching what was going on when the dad walked up to younger girl, who was leaning across the bar at that time, and tickled her bum. It seemed a strange thing to do to my mind. But is it enough to raise suspicions of anything untoward? It's a hard one to call!

So now I'll find a photo ... 

A snapper snapped.

And the Sage has spoken ...

Husband and wife had a tiff.  Wife called up her Mum and said, "He fought with me again, I am coming to live with you."
Mum said, "No darling, he must pay for his mistake.  I am coming to live with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment