Monday 16 December 2013

Late up, Kile and a Parry Hotter book



16 December 2013

Yes, I know it's late. Jan let me sleep in until 10am this morning and I'm still feeling very tired even now. At one time I was thinking that I wouldn't be blogging today; but if I don't then no writing of any kind will get done. It's happened before often enough. Anyway, I'm at it now.

When we had Kile last weekend he told us that they had had a lorry awareness day at school. 'What a clever idea,' I thought. Anyway, I'd forgotten about it until this morning while reading today's News. There was an item in there along with a load of photos too. That got my interest OK! I looked and looked but no sign of Kile. Jan looked and she said that it was a class of younger kids that had been snapped. Petty that, we would had a few copies of it if he had been in one.

Reading the Hotter book, Half Blood Prince last night I noticed that one of the characters left a scene '... in high dudgeon ...' . 'Oh right,' I thought and reached for me dic n ary to get a proper definition for it. Having read it to make sure I thought, 'OK, better than writing, "pissed off with ... slunk off in a mardy!"' Well, at least not in kids books ;-))) This book has 606 pages in it. Of course there is no way a film maker can include everything in the book, but they do manage to reduce it well.

Sorry folks, I'm starting to fall asleep here - I'm off as soon as I can be. But first a photo of Kile.


And a funny ...

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.
When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.
When I was 18 and in college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency. She was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.
When I was 21, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.
When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad, impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.
When I turned 35, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment