Friday 26 October 2012

Mind changing, pussy cats and wine.



26 October 2012

My mother used to say that I would never hang myself because I was forever changing my mind.  Well, I'm still just the same.  I was planning to go out yesterday to do some photo shooting.   Jan was due to come back home today from her visit to her sister.  Instead she came back yesterday, so the shoot was put off till today.  She is now still tired so the shoot has now been put off till tomorrow.  I'm glad I sold the rope now ;-)))

Front page of the News is the story of three zoo keepers being sacked and reported to the cops because they were mistreating the elephants they were supposed to be caring for.   Twycross Zoo acted quickly when they found out about the mistreatment; the three men were arrested and are now on police bail waiting for further investigations.  I really don't understand why these people do these things, I really don't. 

Twycross Zoo is not all that large a zoo really.  Originally it was concentrating on primates but has since expanded to include larger animals.  It's been some time since we last visited it although we have driven past it a few times as we have gone over to Burton on Trent.  The A444 runs alongside the zoo at one point.  It's not a bad day out really and kids usually enjoy it.  Here's the url for it ...  http://www.twycrosszoo.org/home.asp

For today's photo then ... 

the typical meercat photo.

A short funny today ...

Mother Superior called all the Nuns together and said to them  " I must tell you all something. We have a case of Gonorrhea in the Convent".
"Thank God " says an elderley Nun at the back, "I`m so tired of Chardonnay."    

No comments:

Post a Comment