Friday 10 April 2015

Publiuc schools and Muppet Persons



10 April

Jan was lucky as she drove home from Chester Zoo yesterday. South bound on the M6 she was in the fast lane over taking a foreign artic when it started to drift into the fast lane. She was forced onto the gravel of the centre area, sounding her horn and the artic finally moved back to the second lane. Of course I don’t know where the truck was from but I am very suspicious of some of these Eastern European drivers. A lot of them seem to ignore the driving hours rules and added to the left hand driving positions, they can be deadly. Anyway, she arrived home safe and sound – thankfully.

Jan arrived back home around 8pm ish having had a pretty good day. She had her A58 with her and took the Coolpix P100 for Sam to use. As it happened Kile got hold of it and came back with nearly 300 shots. He was complaining at one point about his shots being out of focus so Jan changed it from fully auto to aperture priority. Yet when I look at his shots I found mast of them were fine. In fact, I would have been happy with all of them and one particular of a flamingo was a pro-standard shot. I can’t use that one today because Jan cleared the SD card once she had up loaded them the images to her lappy. I’ll get it later though.    

So here we are in yet another race for #10, and the current incumbents are turning to personal attacks on the opposition. In any other arena such attacks would be seen as libellous. Yet the muppets seem to think they can say what they want whenever they want. The House of Commons is seen as a public school boy debating chamber and yesterday’s words of wis … errr … folly, are proof positive of truth of common idea of the place. As it is, I do have serious doubts about Ed Milliband becoming the Prime Muppet, but the sort of attack seen from a Tory Minister is totally uncalled for.

The Hussy had a visitor yesterday. The Health Secretary turned up for a look around. I don’t like his politics but I do like the way he speaks, calm, quiet and knowledgeable. For me he’s future Prime Muppet material. Anyway, he said that the Hussy has shown a great improvement as he complemented the staff on their hard work. Of course, he was actually here to boost support for Dorktown’s current muppet, a Tory of course. Whatever, I still don’t know who to vote for.

In a wee while I shall get myself ready and head off into town for a look around and to get a wee bit of shopping. We have Kile coming us this afternoon, but I’m not sure for how long though see as he is back to school sometime next week. He won’t be taken out this weekend seeing as he went to Chester Zoo yesterday. Now I have to decide what we will have for dinner. I had promised him some chicken stew last time he was here so that will be fine, apart from it not being stew weather really. Maybe pasta tonight, or, OR … how about some fish fingers and chips. We have some really nice large spuds and they will be very nice chips. I’ll see what Jan says when she gets back here.

Photo time and of course it has to be one from Wednesday … 

A planted wall. There’s a number of these in central London now; I like them, a very clever idea.

And today’s funny …

I work out religiously—Christmas and Easter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment