Monday 22 August 2011

Getting Lazy

22 August 2011

It's been two days since I posted anything here.  I had intended to post something yesterday but got frustrated with Photoshop Elements and gave up in disgust!  On Saturday we went off to Brum for the day and took Kile with us.  Of course he got well and truly spoilt rotten.  We bought him a watch, a radio controlled car and a large water cannon thing.  And that's on top of all the sweets and ice cream ;-)))  We also took a few photos too, and it was processing them that led to the frustration.  I'll have another go at them later today.  Here's the only one I managed  to get finished ...

It's Sutten Stop, the junction of the Coventry and Oxford Canals.  There's a really nice pub there, the Greyhound.  We were sat outside there when I got this shot.  It has been heavily cloned though.  There's a large think cable that stretches from one side on the right across the other side and I've cloned it out.  Other than that and cropping it, I've done nothing else with it.

According to the local rag cancer deaths in Dorktown are above the national average.  It seems that the whole area has a higher than average overall sickness level.  That doesn't surprise me ... perhaps they're all sick to death of the one horse dork that this town is!  I know I am!  I live here now because I don't have any choice in it but at the first chance we get we're off to Lancashire.      

No comments:

Post a Comment